The Kemper Scholars Program encourages participants to embrace nine guiding principles as they develop leadership and professional skills:
- Build self-confidence
- Step out of your comfort zone.
- Learn to take opportunities in the face of ambiguity
- Engage with people different from yourself.
- Reflect upon your experience.
- Create a “professional self.”
- Take responsibility.
- Belong to something bigger than yourself.
- Learn about careers in the insurance industry.
To learn more about Kemper Scholars Program Guiding Principles, please click here.